For the third edition, startups will compete to take part in the first step of the program gathering the best applicants for a unique entrepreneurial adventure. Applications are opened on
A hundred of spaces available for startups based in the 4 continents
Through the wide variety of sectors and origins of the startups taking part in the adventure, BigBooster choose to make the best of the differences in order to progress together. The program is dedicated to startups in the fields of “Bio & Health”, “Informative Tech” and “Global Impact” coming from 4 continents: Europe, Africa, North America and Asia. From startup to scale-up, a tangible project and a global vision will make the difference to choose the hundreds of startups selected to attend the Lyon Booster Camp.
A tailor-made and non-profit program around 3 key highlights
1. Lyon Booster Camp (November 2017): The Lyon Booster Camp is the first European step of the program that gathers startups and high-level mentors for 3 days of intense work and networking. Entrepreneurs crash test their business plans and enrich themselves with valuable peer’s feedback. The mix of culture and talents ends with a pitch session in front of BigBooster judges. 50 startups will carry on with the BoosterHub.
2. The BoosterHub (December 2017 – April 2018): This individualized coaching is made of two stages designed with the support of the partners to better answer the needs of the startups. Entrepreneurs firstly benefit from a distance coaching during which a mentor helps them get ready for the second stage: a 4 to 6-week internship with the partners of the program. This time of learning and exchanges is based on mutual benefit through best practices and knowledge sharing. Demo Days (April 2018) will end this coaching session with an evaluation of the 50 startups and a selection of the 25 that will make it to the following Booster Camps.
3. US, China and Middle East Africa Booster Camps (May – September 2018)
The 25 selected startups are split between several geographical areas according to their international project:
· Boston, Massachusetts for the USA
· Shanghai and Shenzhen for Asia
· Casablanca, Beirut or Tunis for Middle-East-Africa
This immersion into the most dynamic innovation ecosystems of the 3 continents are supported by local and international partners committed to the success of the startups.
The best out of the public and private sectors to support talents
BigBooster ’s strength and identity rely on a unique collaboration between key public and private stakeholders. Institutions and big firms work together to help startups grow global by taking advantage of the expertise of each territory. The synergies that are created are real growth enablers at the local and international level.
To keep in mind, timeline of Season 3
More information you will find here